Aviation Concierge – Customer Service Representative
We are seeking enthusiastic candidates with relevant experience that wish to learn and grow in an exciting industry.
Beyond typical concierge duties (answering e-mails, taking phone calls, scheduling, making reservations & recommendations,) an Aviation Concierge will track flights using aviation software, and communicate via radio with line service technicians and pilots using appropriate terminology. We ensure accurate and timely fueling of aircrafts. We independently complete tasks while also working within a very small, close-knit team. We are often actively away from the desk, greeting aircrafts and assisting with any and all needs of crew and/or passengers. Our goal is always to go above and beyond to serve our customers through proactive attentiveness and anticipation of needs.
A weekend shift WILL BE REQUIRED. The fixed work week consists of (4) ten-hour shifts.
Operating hours: 365 days per year (Holiday pay), 7:00am-8:00pm with extended hours as needed. Overtime may be available.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to improvise and change direction; creative thinking
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills (phone, e-mail, in-person, radio)
- Exceptional Customer Service in a face-to-face setting
- Extroverted, friendly, positive personality
- Invoicing; ability to work efficiently & accurately with numbers
- Highly motivated
- Multi-tasking & maintaining focus amongst noise & activity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Aviation experience is a plus but not required – we will train you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org